Asus Zenfone 3 release date, specs and rumors
The Asus Zenfone 3 is an upcoming flagship smartphone set to be launched in may,2016. Sequel to the budget Asus Zenfone 2 – released earlier in the year as the first smartphone to arrive with 4 GB RAM – will its successor break new ground once again? This is what we know so far about the Asus Zenfone 3 price, release date, specs and features.
The company has revealed that its next major entry to the flagship ZenFone series will feature a USB Type-C port.
USB Type-C is currently a rare commodity in the smartphone market — only a handful of devices, such as the OnePlus Two , Xiaomi Mi 4c, Nexus 6P and 5X , are compatible with the high-speed USB format. As well as faster charging and data transfer, Type-C is prized for its conveniently reversible connector.
According to rumors, Asus ZenFone 3 will support Dual-SIM (Micro SIM) with 4G LTE (Cat. 4), 3G, GPRS/ EDGE, GPS/ A-GPS, Bluetooth, Glonass, Wi-Fi, USB Type C, finger print scanner and NFC powered by a 64-bit Octa-core processor with 4GB/ 2GB RAM variant and 16GB/32GB/64GB built-in-storage and 128GB external memory will run on Android OS, v5.0 (Lollipop) based on Asus ZenUI .
Asus ZenFone 3 will support Finger print sensor offer you a 5.5-inch qHD IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 sport a 13-MP rear camera and 8-MP front facing camera powered by a powerful 4000mAh battery with fast-charging technology .
Asus ZenFone 3 Expected SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network LTE, HSPA, GSM
- Finger Print Sensor
- USB Type C
- SIM TYPE Dual-SIM(Micro SIM)
- Display 5.5-inch qHD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- OS Android 5.0 Lollipop with ZenUI on top
- Processor 64-bit Octa-core
- RAM 2GB/4GB variant
- MEMORY 16GB/32GB/64GB in-built memory expandable up to 128GB Via MicroSD card slot
- Primary Camera 13-megapixel rear camera f/2.0-aperture, 5-element, auto-focus lens with dual-color Real Tone flash
- secondary Camera 8-MP front camera for selfies
- Sensor Finger Print sensor Accelerometer, proximity, ambient-light, gyroscopic, digital compass and Hall-effect sensors
- Battery 4000mAh with fast-charging technology.