Disable Ads In uTorrent Without Using Any Software
Messed up with useless ads in uTorrent?Here is a smart way to remove ads in uTorrent without using any software.This trick helps you to disable ads in uTorrent without installing any software. You just need to go to “Preferences” panel and turn off some options there.uTorrent is one of the most famous bit-torrent client available now-a-days to download torrents. It’s popular because of its cross-platform compatibility. uTorrent is now available on all platforms like Windows, Mac, Linux and mobile devices like Android and iPhone, etc. Here we are going to disable the ads in uTorrent at top and left Sidebar banner ads.Download uTorrent or Bittorrent(same as uTorrent but different vendor).
Steps To Disable Ads In Your uTorrent
- Open uTorrent and follow the steps bellow.:
Navigate to Options -> Preferences. The keyboard shortcut is “Ctrl + P” and click on the “Preferences”
- In the Preferences panel, click on the Advanced option (Do not expand it)
- In “Advanced” there is a filter text box. Type into the filter box “offer”. That will filter out the required options.
offers.left_rail_offer_enabled: Find this one and turn the value to False.This option, if true allows ads to show on the left bar of the uTorrent client.
offers.sponsored_torrent_offer_enabled: Also find this one and set the value to False.This option is the control for showing ads at the top of the main view. Keep it true/false accordingly.
- Turn off the ads by clicking each of the options and change the value to false. Now click ok.
- The process is almost finished so exit and close the uTorrent client. Give some time to sync the set preferences.
Now restart your uTorrent again and enjoy it without ads.
Powered by Facebook Comments