Fix Lenovo Zuk Z1 Fingerprint Issue
Many people are experiencing an issue with the fingerprint in Lenovo Zuk Z1. So, I found the solution to the fingerprint issue and I am now putting forth the solution for you. The error you will be having is that you can’t set your fingerprint in Choose screen lock.
All you can see is Pattern, Pin and Password as options but the Fingerprint option is faded there. So here is a simple step to fix the fingerprint error in Lenovo Zuk Z1.
Note:This method will work on almost any smartphone, not just Lenovo Zuk Z1. So you can try this solution on your device too. As this method doesn’t involve rooting this solution is completely safe to try. There is no need of taking a backup too.
Also Read: Fix Lenovo Zuk Z1 Network Issue-No Network
- As usual, when you go to Choose screen lock in Screen Lock & Fingerprint in settings you will find that you can’t select the Fingerprint option.
- It will show an error saying “Disabled by administrator, encryption policy or credential storage”.
- Go back into settings, Open Security in settings.
- Scroll down and find Clear Credentials option. Tap on that and click ok to clear the credentials installed on your smartphone.
- Now you will be able to set fingerprint as Screen Lock. Go back to Choose Screen Lock and set your desired fingerprint as screen lock.
This is the only work-around available right now and this solution will work without any doubt. Incase if this solution doesn’t work for you then go to Device Manager and untick all the available managers there such as Android Device Manager, CM device manager etc.,
Hope you like this article. Don’t forget to share it and feel free to comment!
Powered by Facebook Comments