As you may have come across many incidents where you deleted your android files accidentally.It can be really stressful to lose it especially when you realized that you didn’t have it backed up on your computer or external hard drive.So to recover those files there are few methods.You can directly get those files from your phone or you can do it from a windows or mac pc.
Here are two available and working methods for you:
RECOVER DATA WITH PC METHOD:
Recovering deleted files with Dr.Fone software is very easy. Just follow the steps mentioned below and you’ll be able to recover deleted files from your Android device.
- Download and install the trial version of Dr.Fone on your PC. The trial version is only able to scan for deleted files. To recover the deleted files, you’ll need to buy the full version. It’s better if you use the trial version first in order to see if the app is working fine on your PC. Also, to see if there are any deleted files that can be recovered with the app.
- Launch the Dr.Fone app on your PC
- Enable USB Debugging on your Android device.
- For Android 2.3 or earlier: Go to Settings -> Applications -> Development. Tick on “USB debugging”.
- For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Go to Settings -> Developer options. Tick on “USB debugging”.
- For Android 4.2 or newer: Go to Settings -> About Phone. Tap “Build number” for several times until getting a message “You are under developer mode”. Back to Settings ->Developer options. Tick on “USB debugging”.
- Connect your Android device to your PC using a micro USB cable. In case you do not have USB drivers installed, the software will automatically install it for you.
- Wait until your device is connected. Once it’s connected, the name of your device should appear in the top left corner of the app. Click on the ‘Start’ button to start analyzing your device for deleted files. If your device is not rooted, the program will directly start scanning your device. If your Android device has root access, tap on the ‘Allow’ button in the SuperUser message pop-up on your Android device.
- You would see all the types of files that can be recovered by the app. For saving time, select only the types of files that you need to recover and click ‘Next’.
- Since you want to find the deleted files only, choose the ‘Scan for deleted files’ mode and click ‘Next’. If you can’t find the deleted files with the Standard mode, then try the ‘Advanced mode’ but it may takes more time to scan.
- The software will start to scan for the deleted files on your Android device, and while the scanning process continues, the deleted files will be automatically appear under different tabs that are categorized according to their files types like Contacts, Messaging, WhatsApp, Gallery, Videos, Audio and Documents. You can always stop the scan if you already found the files that you need.
- Select the files that you want to recover by clicking on the checkbox next to each file name. You can also preview the file by tapping on a particular file and the preview will be available on the right. Files in Orange color are the ones that were deleted while the ones in Black color were available on your Android device. If you just want to display the deleted or lost data, just toggle ‘Only display deleted items’ to ON at the top of window.
- Click on the ‘Recover’ button after selecting your desired files. For registered users, you’ll get a popup asking for a location to save the recovered files.
- Click on the ‘Browse’ button, select the directory where you want the recovered files to be saved and press the ‘Recover’ button to start the recovery process. The app will now start recovering your selected files. Depending on the amount of files that you’re going to recover, this process will take several minutes.
PHONE METHOD(ROOT NEEDED):
1)There is an application which will recover deleted data from your phone.The first thing to do is to select the storage device from which you want to retrieve your data (can be internal or external memory).
2)Scan the selected drive.
3)This process will take around 10 minutes.
4)Before proceeding select the type of file you want to recover.
5)The recovered files will be placed in their own place from where they are deleted.
Download App here:Undelete apk
If you don’t know how to root your phone or if you dont have root access in your phone visit this link Here
If there are any other methods feel free to share them from comments 😀