What is Rooting?
Rooting is the process of allowing users of smartphones, tablets and other devices running the Android mobile operating system to attain privileged control (known as root access) over various Android subsystems. As Android uses the Linux kernel, rooting an Android device gives similar access to administrative (superuser) permissions as on Linux or any other Unix-like operating system such as FreeBSD or OS X.
There are so many advantages if you root your phone.Some of them are:
- Full theming capabilities, meaning that everything can be changed and themed from the color of the battery indicator, to the look of the dialer or contact list, to the video that plays while the device boots up.
- Full control of the CPU and kernel.
- Processes can be automated on the device through the use of applications such as Tasker.
- Full application control, including the ability to backup, restore, or batch edit applications, or to remove bloatware that comes pre-loaded on many phones.
- And ability to install custom rom or firmware and many tweaks.
ROOTING MAY VOID YOUR WARRANTY DEPENDING UPON DEVICE MANUFACTURER!
There are so many apps or software’s which root your device with a single click.Some of them may not work depending on the device.For some companies like motorola,htc,sony you need to unlock bootloader to root your device.To know what is bootloader please refer this link:What is Bootloader?
There are two ways to root your phone.They are either using a windows computer or from your phone directly.You need internet connection to root your phone.If you are using an mediatek device you can use phone method directly!
1)Download and install Kingoroot software from this link Here
2)Enable developer options in your phone by going to About Device>then tap 7 times on build number.
3)Then go to developer options from settings menu and check “Enable debugging mode”
4)Now connect your phone to pc and open kingoroot software.
5)Follow the instructions as shown in the software and you are ready to go!
1)There are so many one click root apps for your android phone.
2)Just install the app.Then open it and click root.
3)As there are so many rooting methods available on internet,iam just introducing an app which is best to root your phone.
4)Download kingroot one click app(You should be connected to internet while using this app).
5)Download the app from here:Download from here!
6)Try this version if the above version didnt work for your device:Download Stable version!
There are so many rooting methods depending upon your phone company and operating system.Please refer this site xda-developers to know how to root your device.
DONE ROOTING?ENJOY 😉
Powered by Facebook Comments