Xiaomi Redmi 3X Launched With Fingerprint Sensor
Xiaomi Redmi 3X launched in China.The smartphone is similar to Redmi 3S in terms of design, but this one will be exclusive to China Unicom.The smartphone features a metal unibody design and is priced at Rs 9,190 (approx).
The Redmi 3X packs in a 64-bit octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon430 processor clocked at 1.1GHz. The phone has a 5-inch IPS display, in line with the Redmi 3S, with a resolution of 720 X 1280 pixels. The Redmi 3X measures 139.7 x 69.7 x 8.5mm and weighs 146 grams, whereas the Redmi 3S measures 139.3 x 69.6 x 8.5mm and weighs 144 grams.
Xiaomi Redmi 3X packs a 13MP rear camera with LED flash and f2.0 aperture. It also supports 1080p video recording. The front camera in Redmi 3X is 5MP. Xiaomi Redmi 3X runs MIUI 7 on top of Android 5.1 Lollipop.
The Xiaomi Redmi 3X comes with 2GB RAM and 32GB of internal storage, which is further expandable by upto 128GB via a micro SD card. It comes with a fingerprint scanner at the back. The dual-SIM Xiaomi Redmi 3X has a hybrid SIM slot that supports both Micro and Nano SIM cards.
Xiaomi Redmi 3X has a 4,100mAh battery.It has finger p It supports 4G, Bluetooth, WiFi, GPRS/ EDGE, GPS/ A-GPS, Glonass and Micro-USB. The smartphone comes in silver, and gold colour options.
Xiaomi Redmi 3X is similar to Xiaomi Redmi 3S in terms of looks, features, specifications and design with only minute differences. The first difference worth noting about Redmi 3X is that it is exclusive to China Unicom network unlike to Redmi 3S which comes with entire network support.
While Redmi 3S will be available in Dark Gray, Silver and Gold color options, Redmi 3X will be available in only Gold and Silver variants and Dark Gray variant is not mentioned on Redmi 3X official page.
Currently Redmi 3X was not launched in India. In India, Xiaomi has launched only Mi 5 and Redmi Note 3 so far.
Xiaomi Redmi 3X Specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 ( 4 x 1.2 GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 1.5 GHz Cortex A53) 64-bit processor with Adreno 505 GPU
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM with 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- MIUI 7 based on Android
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano / microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with PDAF, LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording
- Dimensions: 139.3 x 69.6 x 8.5mm; Weight: 144g
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh battery / 4100mAh (typical)
Powered by Facebook Comments