Blogger is one of the popular blogging platform in the world.There are many Famous template websites like templateify,templateism,goabiyabi etc. which provide premium stylish templates at very cheap cost.
Premium templates don’t contain any footer credit link but in free templates they give credit in the footer. If you try to remove footer credit link from their template, then your blog will automatically redirect to their website(Homepage or a particular site).
How to Remove Footer Credit Link from Blogger Template?
Follow The Below Steps To Remove Footer Credit Link:
- First,open Blogger.com
- Just Login to your Blogger Profile and select your blog.
- Go to Dashboard > Template > Edit HTML.
- Go to the footer and find the credit/footer link which needs to remove/hide. You’ll find something like Copyright, credit or designed etc (Like the picture shown below).
- Now Add following line with your original copyright ID.
- Now, you need to Save your Template.
Note: Before proceeding to this step please backup your template.