Huawei announced a new mid-range 5-inch smartphone which is named as Y6 Pro.This smartphone is officially listed on its site. The highlight of the Huawei Y6 Pro smartphone is its large 4000mAh battery that ensures long-lasting performance. With the Smart Power Saving technology using eight separate power-optimization approaches, the device can work in idle mode for 24 hours, with only 10% battery charge.
Able to act as a charger for other electronics, providing 15 hours of data use, 39 hours of talk time, 48 hours of heavy use time, and 90 hours of light use time, this device is there for you for the long haul.
Huawei Y6 Pro is powered by a quad-core 64-bit MediaTek MT6735P processor, runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop) OS, comes with a 13-megapixel rear camera and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. Huawei Y6 Pro offers 4G, 3G, GPRS/ EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Micro-USB, and Bluetooth options.
It measures 143.1×71.8×9.7mm and weighs 160 grams. It will be available in Gold, White, and Grey colours. Unfortunately, there is no word on the pricing and availability of the Huawei Y6 Pro at the moment.But the expected price is Rs.9500(approx.). This smartphone is expected to release in march 2016.
Huawei Y6 Pro Specifications:
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1 GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT6735P processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) OS with Emotion UI 3.1 Lite
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera with 84-degree wide-angle lens
- Dimensions: 143.1×71.8×9.7mm; Weight: 160g
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 4000mAh battery