Increase Gaming Performance In windows
I know how you feel if you dont have a graphic card.You just have to stare at your friends playing good games on their pc or you have to distract yourself.If you are a gaming freak then you will be probably searching for tricks and tips to Increase Gaming Performance of your windows 8 or Windows 7 PC!
Every month game developers release HD games that demands a PC with very high specifications. Fortunately if you own a Desktop PC you can upgrade your graphics card and RAM memory and stay ahead of this gaming trend.
But what can you do If you have a laptop, there is no way to install or upgrade your graphics card in case of fixed motherboards! Also In Desktop computers you need to spend some money to buy a graphics card.
If you try to install a HD game without a proper graphics card you may encounter a lot of errors.Increase Gaming Performance withe simple steps given below.
So here I’m sharing a trick to create a virtual graphics card by utilizing your RAM as a graphic card memory, so suppose you have 2 GB installed as your RAM then it will access near about 256 MB as the graphic card memory and then use the rest as the normal RAM.
To do this we need a tool named 3D-Analyzer, it gives a fake report to the system that your windows computer have a graphics card installed. We have already published a complete tutorial about How to increase android Gaming Performance to get started with gaming on your android.
How To Create A Virtual Graphics Card?
- Download 3D-Analyzer Tool for Windows 7 or Windows 8.
- Extract the downloaded package, you will get 3danalyzer-v236.exe file.
- Now open this software you will see a big Select button, simply press that to choose your game file that you want to increase gaming performance.
- Make sure to navigate to the original game directory and select the .exe file of your game you wish to play. You can find the game file probably in C:/Program Files/Game Name/Game.exe. Otherwise you can find game installation directory by right clicking on game shortcut icon and select ‘Open File Location’.
- Now after selecting that game make sure to adjust settings.
Now after configuring the 3D analyzer, just press “RUN” option and then just wait and see how your game runs smoothly.
I’m pretty sure that the above trick will increase gaming performance in windows PC! But at-least you need 1 GB of RAM memory to increase the gaming performance using this trick! You can even save the batch settings for every single using the ‘Save Batch File’ option provided below in the tool.
Also it is a good practice to Increase Windows Performance by clearing registry, temporary files etc. So now you can enjoy HD games in your Windows 7 or Windows 8 PC without wasting money on expensive graphic cards.