Installing Xposed Framework On Android is the best option to customize and tweak your smartphone.However, xposed framework perfectly works on android 5.0 lollipop.But installing xposed framework on android 6.0 marshmallow is little bit tricky process.
First you have to install the sdk23 inorder for xposed framework to work on your smartphone.There are three types of CPU architecture.They are arm,arm64 and x86 versions.So download sdk23 according to your device architecture below.Just proceed with the process stated below.
How To Install Xposed Framework On Android Marshmallow
This process may cause bootloop in your device.I advice you to take a backup of your device.Also you need a custom recovery and root in your device.Otherwise you cant flash the sdk23. Now follow the steps below:
- First determine your smartphone architecture if you already dont know it.Download and install this Hardware Info App.
- Once you’ve installed Hardware Info, simply open the App and take a look at “Processor” title.Beside the processor title in the brackets your CPU architecture will be represented. For example, I am using Redmi Note 4G and the CPU architecture will be represented as “Processor(ARM)” here ARM is my CPU architecture.
- Now download the sdk23 according to your system architecture here- ARM (xposed-v85-sdk23-arm.zip), ARM64 (xposed-v85-sdk23-arm64.zip) and x86 (xposed-v85-sdk23-x86.zip)
- Flash the downloaded sdk file using any custom recovery.Reboot your phone.
- Now, Download and Install the XposedInstaller_3.0-alpha4.apk.
- You are done installing Xposed Framework on Android Marshmallow.
If you want to uninstall the xposed framework from your phone, uninstall the xposed framework apk and then flash xposed uninstaller using custom recovery depending on your CPU architecture here- ARM , ARM64 and x86.
- Bootloops on Samsung Stock ROMs. That’s due to Samsung’s changes to ART. There are unofficial builds that work around this by deodexing and adjusting the ROM.
- Sony seems to have shipped some ROMs with corrupted services.odex (the embedded .dex is invalid). Those ROMs will bootloop with a “Fatal signal 6” or “No pending exception expected: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException” error.
Thats it.Hope you like this tutorial.Stay tuned for more articles!If you have any queries, feel free to ask them in the comments below!