Sony Xperia C6 Ultra Release Date and Price:
Sony has launched all new Sony Xperia C5 Ultra Dual in India priced at Rs. 29,990. Now it’s successor Sony Xperia C6 leaked online with specifications. According to report, Sony announced that it will hold its MWC 2016 press conference on February 22nd.
Hope we expect the Xperia C6 to be announced at the event next month and will be priced Rs.25000(approx.). It will counter Motorola Moto X Play and Xiaomi Mi4C. However no official confirmation about pricing, release date and specifications from Sony.
The new leak shows the phone in Grey, White and Rose Gold colors. According to the image, the phone is expected to come with ultra narrow bezel and metal frame. The Xperia C5 Ultra has a 6-inch 1080p display with just 0.8mm slim bezels, so the bezels on the C6 might be less than that.
Sony Xperia C6 Ultra Specifications:-
- Network GSM GPRS/EDGE (2G), UMTS HSPA (3G), LTE (4G)
- Dual-SIM(Nano SIM)
- Display 5.5”-inch full HD(1080×1920 pixels) IPS display with Sony’s BRAVIA® TV technologies, pixel density of 424 PPI
- OS Google Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Processor 64-bit octa-core Snapdragon 615 processor clocked at 1.7GHz
- RAM 3GB
- Memory 16GB internal memory expandable up to 2TB
- primary Camera 13-megapixel with an LED flash and 4X Zoom HD (1080p) video recording Sony Exmor RS™ for mobile image sensor
- Secondary Camera 13-MP with Exmor RS™ and Selfie Flash for selfies and video calling
- Accelerometer, proximity
- Battery lithium-ion, 2900 mAh with Battery STAMINA Mode
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3G, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS