You must have heard about the famous grocery chain Kroger.
Table of Contents
Kroger is United States’ largest supermarket in terms of revenue. Founded back in 1883, Kroger now operates over 2,876 locations in the US.
The company is known not only because they care about its customers but also because they care about its employees.
And today we are going to learn about one of its most important websites: feed.kroger.com especially made for the employees at Kroger.
So, if you are a Kroger employee and you have no idea about feed.kroger.com or if you do not know how to access your E-Schedule on it, then keep reading because this website is going to be an asset for you!
Feed Kroger Login at Feed.kroger.com
This website was earlier known as greatpeople.me before the domain name was changed to feed.kroger.com.
Kroger provides you with an exclusive platform with this website to check your information effortlessly. You can look at your professional score, the number of vacations or working days, and much more.
The Kroger E-Schedule includes your daily work schedule (working hours, holiday hours, etc.).
However, in order to view all this information, you must go through the complete login procedure that we will mention below.
Feed.kroger.com is a platform created as an efficient management system. Kroger employees can easily keep a track of their schedule and other work-related things.
No bias, relation, or favors can affect an employee’s performance or track record; thus, a fair evaluation is made at the end.
You can check your paycheck, work targets, the number of vacation days left, and other things via this online portal.
Things you can check out after Feed Kroger Login
Read the following important things that you can do after logging in at feed.kroger.com:
- Check the Work Targets– If you are a target-based employee in this company, then you will be surprised to know that you can check your given targets and fulfill them accordingly. This will also help you to create a routine or plan to keep up with your paycheck.
- Check the Work schedule– Even though Kroger tries its best to keep its employees informed if there has been any change in the shift or working hours, you can always check it on feed.kroger.com.
It is much easier because everything from check-in hours to the total shift hours is mentioned on the portal.
- Check Pay Slips & Paychecks– you can always check how much salary you will receive by keeping a track of all your records. Moreover, the system itself keeps a track of everything for evaluating the result so that you can keep up to date with the paycheck.
And in case, you require more salary, you can also work extra shifts.
How to Access Kroger Feed Login at feed.kroger.com?
To log in at feed.kroger.com, you will require the Enterprise User ID and the Password.
As mentioned earlier, all the information, perks, and features of feed.kroger.com will only be accessible if you successfully log in to the web portal. So, below-mentioned is the complete guide for logging in at feed.kroger.com:
Step:1– Search for feed.kroger.com on your web browser.
Step:2– Once the website opens, it will display that you have entered a Secure WEB area which is intended for only authorized company employees and contractors.
Step:3– There will be two fields that you must fill: Enterprise User ID and Password. You must fill in the respective information.
Step:4– After this, you must agree to all the terms and conditions of the company. To do so, just click on the “I Agree” option.
Step:5– Once completed, you will be directed to the official web portal of Kroger where you would see options like My Schedule or My E-Plan.
Step:6– You can click on the appropriate option for the information you all looking for.
And in case you face any problems you can also check the common questions and their answers given on the same page where you entered the Enterprise User ID and Password.
But before going through this process, you must check out the rules and requirements for accessing Kroger feed login.
Rules and requirements for Kroger Feed Login at Feed.kroger.com
Now that you know the entire procedure of logging on to the portal, check out the essential rules and requirements for feed.kroger.com.
Kroger Feed Login Rules:
- Only an authorized company employee or contractor can access the system.
- The portal is solely for the purpose of performing vital job-related transactions and duties online.
- Any unauthorized access to the system is prohibited and subject to prosecution to the full extent of the law.
- Use of the software or system for other than the stated purpose may result in disciplinary action, including discharge.
- Only the official website (feed.kroger.com) should be used to access the Kroger feed.
- You should not share your login ID and Password with any other person whether your friend or co-worker.
Kroger Feed Login Requirements:
- You must know or have the official web portal link for Kroger feed login.
- You must have a valid Enterprise User ID (or Employer Unique Identification Number, EUID) of Kroger and a Password.
- You must be a member or employee of any of Kroger’s subsidiaries.
- You must have access to a compatible device to log in to feed.kroger.com and a stable (and strong) Internet connection.
How to get Kroger EUID and Password?
The one and only way to access the E-Schedule on feed.kroger.com, is by having your EUID and Password. But what if you do not have your ID and password?
The only thing you can do is to approach your HR and ask them for these details. It is a combination of some numbers and alphabets.
The EUID is permanent and cannot be changed, unlike the password.
Advantages of Login at feed.kroger.com online
Here are the advantages of the web portal, feed.kroger.com, by Kroger:
- Easily access staff ID and other common data: you can always check your details registered with the company and check if they are correct or not. And you can find some similar information about your workmates- things that can be seen on everybody’s ID cards so, there is no invasion of privacy or leak of any information.
- Keep a track record of your performance: the most important and useful feature of this portal is that an employee can easily keep a complete track of his/her performance. With all this information you get a better insight into your overall performance at the work front.
- User-friendly: the portal is well classified into categories making it easier for the employees to navigate things and use the portal effortlessly. Each and every piece of information is classified according to location, name, designation, and branch.
- Apply for leaves online: this is another amazing feature that helps the employees as they can easily request leaves online anytime and anywhere. One can also check the overall number of vacation days left for the year. So, you do not have to make any manual application, rather just make a formal request to start the automated process on this portal for leaves.
- Request for changes: apart from applying for leave online, you can also request modifications in your work schedule right from feed.kroger.com.
- Find updates: all the relevant information regarding Kroger is available on this website whether it is about an increment, a job opening, or an event.
Feed.kroger.com (same as greatpeople.me) is a useful, effortless, and convenient portal that you must know about if you are an employee at Kroger. There are multiple things that you can do on this user-friendly online portal only meant for job-related tasks like viewing your E-Schedule paycheck and much more.
But you must log in to the website to access all the information and features. The requirements, rules, and procedure to log in at Kroger are pretty easy.
We have mentioned all these important details above and do not forget to read the information carefully so that you do not miss any point.